Submit for student
As an instructor, you may find a time where you need to submit a paper for a student.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the assignment and click on the view/complete link
- Select the student from the drop-down or select 'Non-enrolled student'. Note, if you select an enrolled student's name, the submission will be attached to the student's account and in the Grade Center. For demonstration purposes, use a non-enrolled student.
- Select an item to upload and submit from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- You will see a preview of the file and then click the submit button.
- To review the Similarity Report, click the option to 'Got to assignment inbox' where you can open the Similarity Report in the Feedback Studio. See View Feedback for tips on understanding the Feedback Studio.