Have you been assigned a peer review assignment?
- Open the course in Blackboard and go to the peer review assignment
- Click on the View/Complete link under the assignment title
- Select the Write Review option - note: this is where you will come back to read reviews
5. When the paper is opened, you will see all questions to complete for the review process:
6. You can also click on the paper to add comments to a specific area
7. You can save your review and return at any time, but remember to click on the submit button when you are done.
8. You should see a 'Submission Complete' confirmation after clicking Submit
Multiple papers to review
You may find that clicking on the title of multiple papers assigned to you to review opens the same file. To see all papers assigned to you, click on a title to open the paper, and then look for a set of small arrows at the top of the review window. These arrows will allow you to scroll between all papers assigned to you to review.